Our Most Recent Changes
The most recent changes were completed in 2013. The changes included:
- Turning the sanctuary 180 degrees. This redesign included a more open chancel area, new seating, a sacristy for worship preparation, upgraded technology, and a beautiful custom sanctuary window designed by a person in our church.
- New Narthex gathering area outside the sanctuary, with a covered entrance coming into the building off the parking lot.
- New Conference Room adjacent to the Narthex that includes upgraded technology.
- New Multipurpose Room to be used for education and recreation purposes.
- Redesign of the Chapel.
- Upgraded the office and kitchen areas.
Our church building has allowed our faith community to continue to be a strong outpost of hope in God’s kingdom. The church building is literally used seven days a week for worship, Christian education, caring ministries, children and youth activities, small groups, music ministries, Conference gatherings, and a host of community events and activities.
Our church building helps us fulfill our church mission, which is to invite and welcome people to be committed and compassionate followers of Jesus Christ, through worship, spiritual growth, fellowship, and service to others. Our welcome knows no boundaries.